90° Square - 200mm
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- CNC machined, single piece construction guarantees squareness to 0.01mm
- Lips on the handle allow the square to rest hands-free on the edge of a board
- Crisp and clear laser etched markings for quick, easy identification
- Large footprint allows the square to stand unaided during machine setup
- Durable, anodised finish ensures scratch, wear and corrosion resistance
The square has laser engraved metric and imperial graduations which are crisp and clear and can be read easily without straining your eyes. The rule has been beautifully finished by an electrochemical process called anodisation which increases its resistance to corrosion and wear while also making it very aesthetically pleasing.
The square features a hanging hole for easy storage and measures 200mm long by 100mm wide on the outer edges and 175mm long by 60mm wide on the inner edges. ©
- Product CodeR9037
- Length Scale200mm
- Overall Length200mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.