Aluminium Clamping Square - 100mm x 50mm
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,077 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Ideal for joinery applications, assembling carcasses, drawers, boxes and frames
- Accurate to 0.01mm per 10mm squareness, ensuring perfect 90° joints every time
- Hardened to prevent damage or flexing under high clamping load
- Precision CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium
- Durable, anodised finish ensures glue, corrosion and scratch resistance
Machined from a solid block of aluminium alloy which is specifically hardened to prevent damage from high clamping forces, associated with using parallel jaw and F clamps. Under clamping load they retain their accuracy and do not flex. Due to its accuracy this clamping square is also used by cabinet makers for setting up hand and machine tools to ensure that blades, fences and cutting edges are correctly aligned. On the 100mm long arm there is a laser etched metric scale, reading from 0 to 100mm in one millimetre increments. These are excellent, precise clamping squares that will prove invaluable when working on fine projects. ©
- Product CodeR6009
- Outside Length100mm x 50mm
- Inside Length80mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.