Clamp Cutting Guide - 600mm
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Quickly and easily cut straight lines when using routers, saws or jigsaws
- Class leading clamping force for rock solid work holding
- Three increasing clamping pressures allow small adjustments before locking in place
- Guide is clamped from below the workpiece, with no obstructions above
- Adjustable no-mar jaw slides along the guide to clamp onto varying lengths of board
Made from heavy gauge extruded aluminium the guide will have maximum durability but is also very light and easily manoeuvrable. The sliding adjustable clamp end allows the guide to easily clamp onto varying lengths of workpiece. Larger than average clamping jaws allow the clamp to grip securely and because of their composition will not mar if the guide is being used on finished work. A long locking handle allows the clamping force to be easily transferred from user to clamp.
It has a large 600mm clamping capacity, measures 76.5mm wide x 15mm high and produces 1200N of clamping force, which is more than enough for the intended application. ©
- Product CodeR3148
- Clamping Force1200N
- Clamping Capacity600mm
- Jaw Dimensions65mm x 20mm
- Guide Dimensions76mm x 15mm x 800mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Straight as an arrow
Engineered from heavy gauge extruded aluminium, guaranteeing a perfectly straight cut when sawing or routing.