- 2mm $34.00
- 3mm $34.00
- 4mm $34.00
- 5mm $34.00
- 6mm $34.00
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 28,178 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Drill, countersink or counterbore
- Non-marring depth stop prevents marking or damage to the workpiece
- M2 HSS drill bit produces a clean clearance hole for secure screw fixing
- TCT countersink bit ensures a long working life and a fast, clean cut
- 1/4" quick-change hex shank is universally compatible
The M2 high speed steel brad point bits offer a quick and clean cut alongside excellent chip removal, making them ideal for drilling the clearance holes. The tungsten carbide tipped countersink bits cleanly cut the recess and ensure that there is no scorching of the wood. Both the drill bits and countersinks are suited for use with softwoods, hardwoods and composite materials and they can be used in drill presses or electric hand drills.
The quick change ¼" hex shank is compatible with all ¼" hex shank quick change systems, it will ensure a secure hold that will not slip inside the chuck during use. These bits are certified to ensure dimensional accuracy and are available in 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and 6mm pilot hole drill bits. ©
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Leaves no trace
Fully adjustable non-marring depth stop lets you drill, countersink or counterbore.