Drill Guide Blocks - Set of 2
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,077 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Drill straight holes every time
- Wear resistant bushes guarantee a consistent and true drilling line
- V groove design rests securely and centrally on round stock and corner edges
- Metric bushes to accept 2mm to 10mm bit diameters
- Lightweight, portable and pocket-sized
It is both a common and annoying occurrence to drill a hole into your workpiece and then realise it is not straight. Using a cordless drill driver without guiding or stabilising the drill bit increases the risk of the resultant hole being drilled incorrectly. These drill guide offer the stability and guidance that your drill requires to ensure each hole is drilled perfectly straight. The guides are CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium which has been heat treated to improve its durability.
The body of the guides are predrilled to accept the five steel guide bushes, with one block featuring 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm & 6mm drilling diameters and the other block 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm and 10mm.
The guide bushes are individually locked in place using the supplied allen headed grub screws. The V grooves on the underside of the guides allow them to rest and be clamped to rounded stock, corner edges and standard flat stock. Whether drilling dowel holes or standard fixing holes, using these drill guides will ensure each and every hole is straight. ©
- Product CodeR4164
- Bush Diameters2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm ,9mm, 10mm
- Bush Length15mm
- Dimensions100mm x 35mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.