Face Frame Clamps
- Single $27.00
- Pack of 4 $80.00
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Clamp end to edge face frame joints with ease, with no limit to workpiece length
- Class leading clamping force for rock solid work holding
- Provides hands free assembly to fix pocket hole screws or other fasteners
- Cam action jaw automatically grips workpieces up to 22mm thick
- Large wing knob allows maximum clamping pressure to be applied with ease
By turning the main butterfly handle the two pieces of wood are drawn together and powerfully clamped. This allows you to secure work much longer than the clamp itself whilst preventing long stock from bowing. Manufactured from die cast aluminium, ribbed for strength the frames of the clamps measure 300mm and you can clamp up to 22mm thick workpieces. These are exceptionally simple clamps to operate and allow for the joining and rigid clamping of workpieces of any length. ©
**Please note the clamps could be supplied in either black or grey.
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.