Hand Saw - 550mm x 8 ppi
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,680 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Triple ground, impulse hardened teeth are ultra sharp and long lasting
- Trapezoidal tooth geometry excels at both ripping and cross cutting
- Cuts on both the pull and push stroke, for an extremely fast cut
- Low friction Teflon coating is rust and corrosion resistant
- Heavy duty, soft grip comfort handle
The heavy duty handle is made from two components, consisting of a hard inner layer and cushioned outer layer with perforations for a comfortable and secure grip. The handle also incorporates 45° and 90° angles for fast marking out. These saws have an excellent reputation and are equally at home in the cabinetmakers shop for fine finish work or out on site for 1st and 2nd fix joinery. The blade on this handsaw measures 550mm and has 8 points per inch. ©
- Product CodeR1101
- Tooth TypeCrosscut & Rip
- Blade Length550mm
- Overall Length650mm
- Blade Thickness1mm
- Tooth Pitch3.2mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.