Roller Bearings - Set of 10
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 28,250 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- 360° rotation allows material to be pushed in any direction
- A series of internal mini ball bearings ensures incredibly smooth rolling
- Large load capacity, with each bearing accepting up to 50kg of load
- Two pre-drilled fixing holes to secure each bearing to the worksurface
- Hardened steel rollers are scratch, wear and corrosion resistant
Designed for transferring heavy loads each roller consists of one hardened steel 25mm diameter ball bearing which sits and rotates on a series of internal 4mm diameter mini ball bearings. The pressed steel casing that houses the bearings measures 70mm at its widest point and has two holes to accept the supplied screws. Supplied as a pack of 10 each bearing will accept up to 50kg of load resulting in super smooth work piece transfers in any direction. ©
- Product CodeR3507
- Load Capacity50kg per bearing
- Mounting Plate70mm x 52mm
- Ball Bearing Diameter25mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.