Spring Clamps - 50mm - Pack of 20
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,089 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Class leading clamping force of 120N, for rock solid work holding
- Large 50mm capacity jaws with non-marring, glue-resistant rubber pads
- Strong, reinforced polymer body prevents twisting and keeps the jaws aligned
- Durable, high carbon steel spring ensures strong, reliable clamping
- Ergonomic non-slip handles for easy one-handed application
The jaw pads are crosshatched to aid grip and pivot to hold irregular work. The pad material will prevent marring and is pliable so dried glue can be easily removed. The spring is made from high carbon grade steel to provide a strong clamping force, which will remain constant over time. The handle is moulded with thermoplastic rubber and is ergonomically designed meaning many clamps can be applied repeatedly with ease.
This clamp has a capacity of 50mm, throat depth of 45mm and produces an impressive 120N of clamping force. They are ideal for quickly holding two pieces of wood together while waiting for glue to dry.
Supplied in packs of 20. ©
- Product CodeR3061X20
- Clamping Force120N
- Clamping Capacity50mm
- Throat Depth45mm
- Jaw Dimensions19x23mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.