T Square Rule - 260mm
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 28,250 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Draw perfectly straight and parallel lines, every 1mm from the workpiece edge
- Micro fine guide holes instantly locate your pencil, with zero risk of error
- Large reference face sits securely against the edge of the workpiece
- Crisp and clear laser etched markings for quick, easy identification
- Durable, anodised finish ensures scratch, wear and corrosion resistance
Both components of the rule have been CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminium, these two parts have then been fixed together with two precision socket screws. The T head has been machined perfectly flat to ensure that is sits perfectly square when locked onto the edge of your workpiece. The blade sits at precisely 90 degrees to the head meaning that you will always guarantee drawing parallel lines. The rule has a black anodised finish which will protect it against scratches and make it durable. A crisp and clear metric scale has been laser etched onto the rule with the 1mm spaced holes intuitively easy to identify.
The rule has graduations from 0mm up to 260mm with an overall length of 300mm. The T head is 15mm high to securely lock onto the workpiece. We found this rule to be incredibly useful around the workshop and can be used in a multitude of setup and marking out applications particularly when used with sheet material and larger projects. ©
- Product CodeR9001
- Length Scale260mm
- Overall Length300mm
- T Thickness15mm
- T Width100mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.