Table Saw Thin Rip Jig
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Makes the ripping of thin strips of wood safer, easier and consistent
- Fits into industry standard 19mm T track or mitre slots on table saws and bandsaws
- A smooth action bearing guide ensures effortless feeding of the workpiece
- Clear, laser etched metric scale in 1mm increments allows extra-fine adjustments
- Precision machined aluminium components, beautifully finished for wear and corrosion resistance
Simply slide the jig into industry standard 19mm T track or mitre slots, and lock securely in place just in front of the saw blade. Adjust the jig so that the bearing guide just meets the teeth of the saw blade, and then using the scale, back off the jig until the required rip cut width is achieved. Place your stock against the fence and bring both the stock and board towards the jig, so that the edge of the stock just touches the bearing guide. The resulting strips leave the left hand side of the saw blade, rather than between the blade and fence, minimising the risk of binding or dangerous kickback to the operator.
Each of the precision machined aluminium components have been beautifully finished with a black electro-coating, for wear and corrosion resistance. The smooth action bearing guide assembly is sealed for life to prevent dust ingress, ensuring effortless feeding. The built in scale has been laser etched in 1mm graduations for clear identification when making extra-fine adjustments. ©
- Product CodeR1517
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.