- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Engrave personal identification marks or produce artistic designs
- Adjustable depth of stroke from 0 to 2mm for use on a multitude of materials
- Powered by a specially balanced, low noise motor with reciprocating action
- Soft pen-like grip and light weight for comfortable, controlled handling
- Ready to use, with tungsten carbide tip and number, letter and shape templates
The compact body, combined with its rubberised coating ensures for an excellent purchase and by gripping the nose of the tool as you would with a pen you can create super fine engravings. The engraver is supplied with a long lasting tungsten carbide tip and a number, letter and shape template. ©
- Product CodeR4202
- Dimensions170mm x 50mm x 65mm
- Stroke0 to 2mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.