Loose Tenon Jig
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 28,228 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Produces one of the strongest joints in woodworking, with zero complications
- Creates precise, repeatable mortises for industry standard 10mm tenons
- Jig quickly and easily locates against layout lines on your workpiece
- Ideal for angled joinery, such as 45° mitres
- Ready to use, supplied with TCT router bit and solid beech tenons
Easy to use, the brass guide bush is installed into your router and follows the clear polycarbonate template to produce accurately sized, accurately located mortises. Clear, laser etched reference lines and large central pointers allow you to quickly and easily locate the jig against layout lines on your workpiece. The template holder glides smoothly along two stainless steel rods, and once positioned, the cleverly designed ratchet handle locks the jig body in place without fouling the workpiece.
The jig provides you with full control over the depth of the mortise, allowing decorative exposed tenons when routing completely through material. The supplied template will produce a 10mm wide mortise, designed for industry standard tenons, and the length of the mortise can be increased further by repositioning and overlapping the mortise. Incredibly versatile, the jig can be used for the creation of angled joints, clamping onto the end of mitre cuts to produce strong mitred joints.
Ready to use out of the box, the jig is supplied with a solid brass guide bush, clear polycarbonate template, 10 solid beech 10mm tenons and a 1/2" shank two flute, TCT router bit. The optional dowelling attachment transforms the jig into a versatile dowelling jig. ©
- Product CodeR6049
- TCT Router BitD=9.5mm H=32mm L=90mm S=1/2"
- Guide Bush Size16mm Outside Diameter, 14mm Inside Diameter
- Tenon Size10mm x 50mm
- Tenon Quantity10
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Tenon joinery made simple
Align the jig against centre lines on your workpiece and rout away