Aluminium Bar Clamps - 600mm x 85mm - Pack of 4
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,089 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Class leading clamping force of 3500N, for rock solid work holding
- Robust aluminium bodies withstand the strongest clamping pressures
- Fully forged I profile carbon steel bar will not warp or twist under load
- Non-marring, thermoplastic rubber grip pads are glue resistant
- Clamps are quickly converted into spreaders with the turn of a thumbscrew
The main bar is made of a single piece of 19mm x 6mm I profiled carbon steel which prevents flexing when clamping and maximises strength and durability. The jaw pads are made of thermoplastic rubber for grip, and have fractional allowance meaning even slightly irregular work can be clamped securely. Thermoplastic rubber has properties of both plastic and rubber ensuring excellent abrasion resistance, comfort, tear strength and weather resistance. The die cast aluminium jaws will not deform when clamping and can quickly be reversed for spreading actions. A quick release trigger on the rear handle makes disengaging the clamp a simple task.
This clamp has a capacity of 600mm, a throat depth of 85mm and a spreading capacity of 165mm to 800mm. Supplied in packs of 4. Made by the world's leading bar clamp manufacturer in Taiwan. ©
- Product CodeR3055X4
- Clamping Force3500N
- Clamping Capacity600mm
- Throat Depth85mm
- Bar Size19mm x 6mm
- Spreading Capacity170-800mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Class leading clamping force
Exerts up to 3500N of clamping force, to deliver best in class workholding.