Router Bit Vice
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,077 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Makes bearing changes, bit cleaning and sharpening both quicker and safer
- Compatible with metric and imperial ¼”, ½”, 6mm, 8mm & 12mm shank bits
- Unidirectional bearings hold the bit securely whether loosening or tightening
- Protects both the router bit and the user from damage, prolonging tool life
- Integrated rare earth magnets allow convenient storage within arm’s reach
Changing router bit bearings is an awkward process, requiring either homemade jigs or risking danger to your fingers as you grip the bits by hand. Traditional vice jaws will damage the shanks of a bit, unbalancing them whilst degrading their security within the collet. This indispensable aid provides a safe way of holding router bits securely, protecting both the bit and the user, making bearing changes, bit cleaning and sharpening both quicker and easier.
Cleverly engineered, unidirectional bearings allow either the tightening or loosening of bearing screws depending on which side of the vice is used. Both sides are marked with clear, laser etched text to quickly identify the correct side, along with positions for 12mm, 8mm, 6mm, ¼” and ½” shank bits.
The vice has been ergonomically designed, CNC machined from aluminium to sit easily and comfortably in the hand. A durable black electro-coated finish ensures scratch, wear and corrosion resistance, and two integrated rare earth magnets allow convenient storage within arm’s reach. ©
- Product CodeR5240
- Shank Capacity¼”, ½”, 6mm, 8mm & 12mm
- Overall Size125mm x 37mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Get a grip on your router bits
Perform quick and easy bit maintenance whilst protecting the shank