Cast Router Table Top
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Superior routing stability, absorbing and eliminating vibration whilst routing
- Solid, single piece design is precision surface ground and polished for flatness
- Large 800 x 600mm work surface to route all sizes of workpiece with ease
- 19mm and 6.3mm T tracks for the mounting of mitre gauges, feather boards and more
- Standard 298mm x 235mm insert aperture with 14 point levelling system
The 800mm wide by 600mm deep table ensures excellent support when routing large and long workpieces. Constructed from a solid piece of cast iron, each table top is left to settle and stabilise before undergoing a precision surface grinding process for flatness. Once machined, the top receives a final polish, leaving the smoothest possible friction-free work surface to pass material across. The underside of the table top has been carefully engineered with a network of ribbing and support points, designed to maximise strength and stress resistance. A series of pre-drilled threaded holes are provided to accept the Rutlands® router table stand and Rutlands® router table fences.
Machined into the surface is a double T track, including a standard 19mm track for use with mitre gauges and feather boards, and a 6.3mm T slot for use with stops and home-made jigs. At the centre of the table is an aperture measuring 298mm by 235mm, designed to accept Rutlands® insert plates and router lifts. A 14 point levelling system around the perimeter of the opening allows quick, accurate flush installation between insert and work surface.
Built for longevity, this cast iron router table top provides the flatness, stability and durability required for accurate, reliable routing results over its lifetime, remaining the same as the day it was machined. ©
- Product CodeR5243
- Top MaterialCast iron
- Top Weight30kg
- Dimensions800mm x 600mm x 27mm
- Insert Plate Opening298mm x 235mm
- T Track Widths19mm and 6.3mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.