Belt & Disc Sander
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- High torque induction motor maintains constant speed under load
- Robust cast iron construction provides rigidity and eliminates vibration
- Belt tilts through 90°, for vertical or horizontal sanding
- Large, tilting table with mitre gauge for sanding compound angles
- Belt micro adjustment ensures optimal tension and tracking
The belt has a large sanding surface area and runs on two heavy duty steel rollers. A stop positions the workpiece at 90° to the sanding belt and the belt can be micro adjusted to set both tension and tracking. The arm of the belt can be tilted upright through 90° and sanding can be carried out in vertical mode. The 150mm sanding disc is primarily used when sanding smaller workpieces and working on end grain. The disc is made of 5mm thick aluminium plate, will not flex under pressure and accepts self-adhesive sanding discs. The large sanding table offers substantial workpiece support and can be locked-off from 0 to 45° using the calibrated scale. The mitre gauge has a graduated scale of +/- 60° and when used in conjunction with the table allows for sanding bevels, mitres and compound mitres.
A 63mm dust port ensures that dust can be drawn from both belt and disc at the point of dust source, enhancing the finish of the workpiece. Supplied with one 80 grit sanding belt and one 80 grit sanding disc. ©
- Product CodeR7605
- Dimensions440mm x 360mm x 290mm
- No Load Speed2,850rpm
- Belt Size100mm x 914mm
- Disc Size150mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Rock solid stability
The heavy duty cast iron body ensures high levels of structural strength and stiffness, virtually eliminating vibration.