Bi-Metal Japanese Blade - Hardwood, Laminate - 32mm - Pack of 5
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,089 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Japanese pattern teeth for fast, coarse cutting of hardwood, laminate and composites
- Hardened HSS teeth ensure superior strength and durability
- Arc cutting edge reduces tooth impact for a smoother cut
- Black oxide coating is rust and corrosion resistant
- Universal mounting shank fits most models of oscillating multi tool
The blades are coated in a black oxide finish which provides corrosion resistance and two metric, graduated scales are etched to the surface of the blades to quickly and accurately show the depth of cut. The blades feature a universal mounting shank design that fits to most models of oscillating tools including Bosch, DeWalt, Dremel, Fein, Makita and Milwaukee. Supplied as a pack of 5 these blades measure 32mm in width with a maximum cutting depth of 50mm.
These are exceptionally high quality blades manufactured and designed for the professional woodworker who demands true and precise sawing results. ©
- Product CodeR1510
- TeethHigh Speed Steel
- Blade Width32mm
- Max Depth of Cut50mm
- MaterialHardwood, Laminates and Wood Composites (Plywood, Particle Board, MDF)
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.