Brad Point Bits - Set of 16
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Two lips score the circumference, for the cleanest possible entry hole
- Hardened M2 HSS will not deform, maintaining cutting geometry for life
- Fully ground for perfect concentricity, ensuring a highly accurate hole
- Deep, polished flutes clear swarf quickly, minimising heat
- Back tapered cutting edges reduce friction and prevent binding
The bits are back tapered from the cutting edge to minimise friction and prevent binding and have been fully ground to give precise concentricity to ensure a highly accurate hole. The deep flutes are polished to allow fast chip clearance, preventing the build up of swarf in the flutes, resulting in smooth, scorch-free side walls. M2 high speed steel is extremely hard wearing and retains its hardness over prolonged use, resulting in a bit that will not deform and which will always keep the same cutting geometry over its lifetime. After hardening these bits are tempered to reduce brittleness and increase ductility and toughness, staying sharp 10 times longer than carbon steel brad point bits.
This set contains 16 metric bits ranging from 3mm to 18mm in 1mm increments 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm and are supplied in individual plastic cases. The bits are certified to ensure the dimensional accuracy of the hole. ©
- Product CodeR4002
- MaterialM2 High Speed Steel
- Shank TypeRound
- Shank Diameter3mm - 13mm
- Overall Length60mm - 160mm
- Bit Diameters3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Exacting standards of accuracy
Certified to ensure the dimensional accuracy of the hole.