Cam Clamps - 19mm and 8.3mm - Pack of 2
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Provides fast clamping and releasing of T track jigs and fixtures
- Designed for industry standard 19mm and 8.3mm T track
- Exert up to 1500N clamping force for assured work holding
- Durable anodised finish is rust proof and wear resistant
- Ready to use, supplied with all required hardware
The handles are made from cast aluminium and measure 75mm in length, whilst the threaded bar is galvanised to prevent rust and measures 90mm in overall length with a 12mm flat T head. The threaded bar rotates in a hardened steel cross dowel nut. The clamps come with an aluminium slider bar adaptor plate to allow for fitting to both industry standard 19mm with a 24mm wide lower slot and 8.3mm T tracks. Supplied as a pack of 2 cam clamps with all the hardware required. ©
- Product CodeR8028X2
- T Track19mm and 8.3mm
- Clamping Force1500N
- Clamping Capacity80mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.