Hold Down Clamp - 19mm
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Secure your work quickly and firmly, anywhere along the length of the track
- Designed for industry standard 19mm T track and mitre slots
- Three stepped notches provide fast working height adjustment
- Non-marring rubber clamping face ensures a stable, non-slip grip
- Durable anodised finish is rust proof and wear resistant
The body of the clamp is precision CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminium that will not bow or flex during use. It has a beautiful black anodised finish which is durable and prevents corrosion. The clamp is supplied with a 150mm long bolt which has a smooth-running acme thread. The T shaped aluminium slider bar is designed to be used with industry standard 19mm T track. A large through knob measuring 50mm in diameter ensures that high levels of pressure can be exerted, the large knob also gives extra control when incrementally increasing the clamping pressure on delicate projects. The clamp has a reach of 35mm on the small arm and 55mm on longer arm. ©
- Product CodeR8030
- T Track19mm
- Clamping Force1000N
- Clamping Capacity100mm
- Maximum Reach35mm & 55mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.