Collet Reduction Sleeves - Set of 3
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Allows smaller shank bits to be used in larger collets
- Provides a strong, secure grip on the router bit
- Precision machined from a single piece of steel to ensure accuracy
- Eliminates the need to purchase an additional collet
- Universal split-type design simply slides over the router bit shaft
This set of 3 collet reduction sleeves are designed to allow 1/4" shank bits to be used in an 1/2" collet, 8mm shank bits to be used in a 1/2" collet and 1/4" shank bits to be used in an 8mm collet.
Each sleeve has been precision machined from a single piece of steel to ensure accuracy and therefore a firm grip on the router bit. ©
- Product CodeR5241
- Reduction Sleeves8mm to 1/4", 1/2" to 8mm, 1/2" to 1/4"
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.