- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Produce precise half-blind dovetails joints with ease
- Clamp and cut both workpieces simultaneously for perfectly matched dovetail cuts
- CNC machined template provides a precise guide for the included router bit
- Strong lever action clamps quickly and rigidly grip the wood
The body of the jig is manufactured from a heavy gauge steel pressing to prevent distortion when under load and the template is precision CNC machined from 6mm thick aluminium to ensure precise and accurate joints every time. Self aligning guides automatically position the workpiece for pin and tail locations reducing the need for tricky calculations. The jig holds both workpieces at the same time, so that the male and female dovetail cuts are a perfect match.
Two substantial levers operate on a cam lock action to quickly and rigidly grip the timbers eliminating the risk of the workpiece moving when being routed. The jig will accepts workpieces up to 300mm wide and from 15mm to 32mm in thickness. This is an excellent dovetail jig that will allow both the professional and novice woodworker to make precise and beautiful dovetails.
This premium performance jig should not be compared to the array of low cost budget jigs found elsewhere. Supplied with aluminium CNC machined template and a 1/4" shank router cutter with guide bearing. A premium quality router bit can be purchased using Rutlands® part number R5779. ©
- Product CodeR5020
- Width CapacityUp to 300mm
- Thickness Capacity15mm to 32mm
- Dimensions440mm x 250mm x 125mm
- Dovetail Styleshalf-blind
- Template MaterialPrecision CNC machined aluminium
- Replacement Router BitR5779 - D=15.9mm H=11.5mm A=14° S=1/4"
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Produce perfectly matching male and female dovetail cuts in one smooth operation.