Dowel Centre Points - Pack of 12
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 28,250 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Quickly and accurately transfer the position of drilled holes
- Simply insert into drilled hole and press the joint together
- Perfect for edge to face dowel joinery
- The most commonly used dowel diameters; 6, 8 and 10mm
- Chrome plated to protect against corrosion and increase working life
They are very easy to use, simply place inside drilled dowel holes on your first workpiece and line up the second workpiece into the required position. Then tap the workpiece with a mallet to leave the centre of the dowel hole accurately marked on the second workpiece. All that is needed to do then is drill the hole to your required depth and insert the dowel to join the workpieces together.
The dowel centres are chrome plated to protect against corrosion and are supplied in packs of 12 containing 4 x 6mm, 4 x 8mm and 4 x 10mm centres for use with the most used dowel diameters. ©
- Product CodeR6022
- Dowel Diameters6mm, 8mm, 10mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.