G Clamps - 200mm - Pack of 6
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Class leading clamping force of 7500N, for rock solid work holding
- Drop forged frames with I beam section prevent twisting or warping under pressure
- Pivoting clamping shoe ensures even pressure on flat and angled workpieces
- Fast action Acme thread allows easy exertion of maximum clamping force
- Baked enamel finish for wear and corrosion resistance
The steel main screw features a rolled acme thread which ensures rapid, smooth movement through the CNC machined clamp frames. The clamping shoes swivel allowing the clamps to exert even pressure on both flat and angled workpieces. The tommy bars are made from a tool steel which is hardened and tempered to allow for high levels of torque to be applied by hand. The frames of the clamps are finished with a durable baked enamel epoxy paint which is both rust and chip resistant. These clamps have a 200mm clamping capacity with a clamping force of 5000N. Supplied in packs of 6. The clamps are made and assembled by the world's leading clamp manufacturer who also produce the most well-known brand of G clamps. ©
- Product CodeR3065X6
- Clamping Force7500N
- Clamping Capacity200mm
- Throat Depth85mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Class leading clamping force
Exerts up to 7500N of clamping force, to deliver best in class workholding.