Grip Blocks - Pack of 12
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- High friction pads grip above and below, providing full access to the top of your project
- Anti-vibration, non-marring rubber pads hold your project without marking the surface
- 25mm workbench clearance allows access for edge profiling router bits
- Interlocking dovetail joints secure two or more blocks together for larger projects
- Perfect for routing, sanding, drilling or any other tasks which require a firm, secure grip
The anti-slip rubber surface grips both your bench top and the underside of your workpiece, raising it off the bench to create 25mm of clearance. This allows you to use edge profiling router bits and means the base of your project will not be scratched by your workbench. The large rubber pads work to reduce vibration to allow for maximum control of your power tool. The no-mar design of the pads ensures that both your workpiece and work surface are protected from marks during use.
These versatile blocks are ideal for routing, sanding, drilling or finishing and can be split over a larger area or used as one unit depending on the size of your workpiece. Each block locks firmly to the next with the dovetail shaped slots ensuring no movement whilst securely holding your material.
Each individual block measures 85mm x 85mm which are ideal for gripping smaller workpieces. The blocks can easily be connected when more grip is required for larger projects. ©
- Product CodeR5040X12
- Dimensions85mm x 85mm x 25mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Grip is applied from below, allowing long continuous passes over the workpiece without repositioning clamps.