Guide Bush Set - Metric
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Ideal for worktop jigs, lock jigs, hinge jigs, sign writing jigs and more
- Precision machined from solid brass for perfect concentricity and dimensional accuracy
- 100% concentric, ensuring the finished workpiece is a true copy of the template or jig
- industry standard, outside diameter guide bushes of 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 24, and 30mm
- Requires an allowance of 3.5mm between the router bit and outside of the bush
This 11 piece set is supplied in a heavy duty storage case and contains 8 x metric guide bushes, 2 x locking nuts and a solid brass adaptor plate which fits most leading brands of router. As well as fitting into the adaptor plate the individual guide bushes are commonly used on router sub-bases and router table inserts. When using these guide bushes it is recommended that a minimum allowance of 3.5mm between the router bit and outside of the bush is made, to allow the waste to clear the guide bush.
The set comprises of industry standard, outside diameter guide bushes of 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 24mm, and 30mm, all with a 30mm outside diameter threaded ring. The solid brass adaptor plate measures 67.5mm externally which is recessed to fit a 61mm router base opening. This is a premium guide bush set precision machined from solid brass that should not be confused with budget pressed steel or plastic guide bushes. ©
- Product CodeR5061
- Guide Bush Outside Diameter10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 24mm and 30mm
- Guide Bush Internal Diameter9mm, 11mm, 13mm, 15mm, 16mm, 18mm, 22mm and 28mm
- Guide Bush Overall Width35mm
- Adaptor Plate Bush Recess35mm
- Adaptor Plate Outside Diameter67.5mm
- Adaptor Plate Router Recess61mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Ensuring perfect concentricity and dimensional accuracy, for a workpiece which is a true copy of the template or jig.