Headless Pinner - 23g
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Precision machined cylinder and piston valve, for ultra-smooth, powerful firing
- Leaves an almost invisible hole, for delicate mouldings or pre-finished trim
- 0.6mm diameter pin will drive tight up to an edge without splitting the wood
- No kick back in the hand, even when firing into exotic hardwoods
- Engineered to exacting tolerances, for near jam-free operation
The patented, easy to fill and side loading magazine is made from machined aluminium and self-adjusts to accept pins from 12mm to 50mm. The trigger automatically disengages as you reach the last few pins in the magazine, eliminating the risk of dry firing and preventing damage to the surface of your work. You can quickly and simply override dry firing mode, if you want to use the remaining pins. A swivel coupling prevents the hose from tangling and a rear mounted exhaust vent directs air away from the operator. The pinner operates at 5 to 7 bar pressure and can be used up to 8 bar when firing pins into very dense hardwoods. The narrow nose design allows for access to tight areas and angles, and the soft silicone tip prevents marring of contoured faces. Precision engineering tolerances on the nose of the pinner ensure for jam free operation and tool longevity.
Only when you use this pinner for the first time can you truly appreciate its premium quality. Simply squeeze the trigger and without any recoil the pin is delivered precisely where you want and to the depth you want into the workpiece. It is quite an exceptional tool for furniture production and assembly, finish and trim work, decorative trim, mirror and picture frame assembly and window beading. Supplied with carry case, replaceable no mar tip and on board Allen keys.©
- Product CodeR7000
- Pin Diameter0.6mm
- Pin Lengths12mm - 50mm
- Operating Pressure5-8 bar
- Magazine Capacity100
- Dimensions200mm x 220mm x 45mm
- Fitting TypeEuropean Type PT1/4"
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Ultra-smooth, powerful firing
Precision machined cylinder and piston valve provide ultra-smooth and exceptionally powerful firing of the driving pin.