Japanese Carving File Curved - Fine - 110mm
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 28,250 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- For carvers, cabinetmakers, musical instrument makers and sculptors
- Fine cut, for a mirror-like finish
- Tiny blades shave the surface, reducing time spent finishing
- Chip-breakers remove waste quickly and prevent clogging
- Tough alloyed steel ensures excellent wear resistance and edge retention
This half round curved carving file has a blade which is 110mm long and 10mm wide. The handle is 100mm that has a rubberised grip for comfort during use. The blades are made from V-Toku2 alloyed steel which is known for high toughness and excellent wear resistance. These fine single sided files are used for finishing work and are ideal for musical instrument makers as well as furniture makers and many other types of craftsman and model makers. ©
- Product CodeR1304
- Blade Length110mm
- Blade Width10mm
- Handle Length100mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.