K10 Carbide Hollowing Tool - Sharp Curve
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Sharply curved shaft for deep undercutting inside the hollow form
- Circular K10 carbide blades are extremely hardwearing, retaining their edge for longer
- Shaft sits flush against the tool rest, always presenting the blade at the correct angle
- Strong, stainless steel shaft will not rust when in contact with wet or acidic wood
- Large, ergonomic beech handle ensures optimum tool control and perfect balance
The shafts of the tools are made from stainless steel, which is extremely durable and will not rust when in contact with wet or acidic wood. The full-size handles are ergonomically designed to allow for optimum grip and comfort and are made from a slow growing beech that has been selected for its straight grain, to ensure maximum strength. The shanks of the blades are buried deep into the beech handles and secured by a solid stainless steel ferrule.
This sharp curve hollower features a pronounced gooseneck curve designed for reaching into sharply undercut areas of the rim of the bowl. It is normally used as the final hollowing out tool, as it can reach areas of the inner bowl that the other two hollower can not reach. It will leave a smooth, super fine finish to the inner bowl. ©
- Product CodeR2024
- Handle Length390mm
- Blade Length180mm
- Overall Length570mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.