- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 28,250 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Quickly and accurately measure, draw, set or transfer angles
- Measure or set any angle between -180° and +180°, in 1° increments
- Positive locking positions every 45°
- Crisp and clear laser etched markings for quick, easy identification
- Durable, anodised finish ensures scratch, wear and corrosion resistance
The protractor can be set at any angle between -180° and +180° and it can be locked off at any point within this range using the knurled stainless steel locking knob. There are positive locking positions every 45° to enable setup or transfer of commonly used angles. The layout protractor can be used to accurately transfer measurements, or it can be used to set machinery blades or fences.
The layout protractor features a 230mm vertical arm and a 500mm horizontal arm, both arms feature crisp and clear metric and imperial graduations. ©
- Product CodeR9056
- Length Scale500mm & 20"
- Overall Length500mm
- ScaleMetric & Imperial
- Angle Range+180° to -180°
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Accuracy and versatility
Measure, draw, set or transfer angles anywhere between -180° and +180°.