Phenolic Router Table Sliding Carriage
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Achieve superior end grain cuts compared to traditional track mounted mitre gauges
- The carriage is mounted to the fence, remaining parallel as you make fence adjustments
- Make fine adjustments accurate to 1°, with each 5° increment clearly marked
- Low friction, solid phenolic is hard wearing and waterproof, to prevent warping or distortion
- Flips out of the way when not in use, giving you back your working area
The rail features a 455mm of travel, giving you the freedom to make long passes on wide stock. With 90° of movement, the mitre gauge can be set at 45° in both directions and features a clear two directional angle guide marked in 5° increments. Each adjustment clearly and audibly clicks into position, allowing you to securely lock using the large knurled handle. Made from a 19mm premium-grade, low friction, the solid phenolic fence is extremely hard wearing, scratch resistant and waterproof, eliminating the risk of distortion when working in cold or damp workshops. The 75mm high by 300mm long fence has a top mounted T track for use with feather boards and hold downs jigs.
When not required the body of the mitre gauge flips neatly over the rail and out of the way of the table, giving you back complete access to your work surface. Designed to fit R5009 and R5137 Rutlands® router table fences. ©
- Product CodeR5138
- Carriage MaterialExtruded aluminium
- Sub-Fence MaterialSolid phenolic
- Sub-Fence Height75mm
- Sub-Fence Length300mm
- Angle of Rotation90°
- Length of Travel455mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.