Planer Blade Setting Jig
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Ensures blades are both parallel and all set to precisely the same height
- Rare earth magnets grip the cutter block whilst holding the blade in place
- Simply rotate the brass dial to achieve your desired blade height
- Swivel feet accommodate varying diameters of cutter block
- Correct blade setup ensures a smooth, ripple free finish to the workpiece
You simply rotate the brass dial to achieve your desired blade height and then repeat the process along the blade, keeping the same setting each time, as shown on the calibrated scale. Once in the desired position simply lock the blades off in the cutter block. This process allows you to set the height and secure the blade in one operation. When using these jigs on a surface planer or planer thicknesser you set the blades to the outfeed table. Once you have set your blades, we recommend noting the jigs setting for accurate repeat alignment each time the blades are sharpened or replaced.
Supplied in a wood presentation box. ©
- Product CodeR1613
- Cutter Block Diameters75mm to 125mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.