Router Circle Jig
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Rout circles from 20mm to 690mm in diameter with ease and accuracy
- CNC machined solid phenolic base provides a smooth, no-mar passage over the workpiece
- Use with all leading brands of router, simply drill the universal base to suit
- Circular alignment block and locating pin ensure the router is seated centrally
- Ready to use, with base, sliding arm, drill bit, depth stop and router alignment block
View demonstration video.
This router circle jig will allow you to rout circles from 20mm to 690mm in diameter with ease and accuracy. The circle compass is CNC machined from solid phenolic to allow for a smooth, no-mar passage over the workpiece. You simply drill a 6mm diameter hole with the supplied drill bit and insert the round lug that is attached to the aluminium sliding arm. You then adjust and lock off the sliding arm to your desired dimension.
The circle compass can be used with all leading brands of router simply by drilling the base to suit. To mount the router, you insert the circular alignment block and locating pin into the circle compass. Position the router's collet over the pin, which will ensure the router is central and then mark the position to drill your holes to attach your router. The circle compass comes ready to use with phenolic base, aluminium sliding arm, 6mm drill bit and depth stop and router alignment block. Excellent for smooth, controlled routing of circles. ©
- Product CodeR5053
- Dimensions320mm x 130mm
- Circle Cutting Diameter20mm to 690mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Ready to rout
Contains everything needed, except the router, to quickly and accurately rout circles up to 690mm in diameter.