Router Lift - R15
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Easily control router bit height with turn of a handle from above the table
- Dial in router bit height to a resolution of 0.025mm
- Ultra-smooth rise and fall movement with no side play
- Inbuilt thread tensioning design ensures that the router height will never slip
- Router collet sits above the table when fully raised, for super-fast router bit changes
View demonstration video.
Built with premium quality materials to an exacting standard, the lift has been meticulously engineered to ensure precise, ultra smooth raising and lowering of the router bit. The height adjustment is controlled from above the table by inserting and rotating the removable crank handle, making adjustment fast, simple and extremely precise. The lift positions the router collet above the table surface when fully raised to allow for easy access and quick bit changes. The main drive spindle is precision CNC machined and features a fine pitch thread that allows you to tune-in the height of the router bit to a resolution of 0.025mm. Once the router bit is set to the cutting height, a special spindle-locking mechanism prevents the height setting from changing due to vibration.
The carriage of the lift travels on two steel guide posts, that are housed within double-sealed linear bearings to resist dust infiltration resulting in an ultra smooth rise and fall movement, with no side play. The carriage is made from four CNC machined steel plates and incorporates a cam lock, that is adjusted using the crank handle to rigidly secure the router motor in position. The top insert plate is made from 10mm anodized aluminium for abrasion resistant finish and features a series of adjustment screws for levelling to the table surface. To vary the size of the bit aperture the lift is supplied with three polycarbonate flush insert rings with centre holes of 10mm, 32mm and 50mm. The insert plate measures 298mm x 235mm and is engineered for the table openings of all of the Rutlands® premium router tables.
The lift comes supplied with all the hardware and fittings required to mount into a bespoke table, including insert plate template, 32mm flush-cut router bit, four corner levellers, micro adjustment and fixing screws. This is a highly impressive, premium performance router lift that will make routing easier, faster and more precise. ©
- Product CodeR5075
- Insert Plate Size298mm x 235mm
- Insert Plate MaterialAluminium
- Insert Plate Thickness10mm
- Overall Lift Height300mm
- Insert Plate Aperture90mm
- Insert Rings50mm, 32mm, 10mm
- Height Resolution0.025mm
- Height Change After One Revolution1.59mm
- Motor Carriage Diameter106mm
- Router Bit Travel0mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Dial in the height of the router bit to a resolution of 0.025mm.