Router Table Fence
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 28,250 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Manufactured from a large, single section of hardened aluminium extrusion
- Frictionless, solid phenolic sub fences provide complete control when guiding your workpiece
- Micro-fine fence adjustment controls the back-and-forth movement of the fence
- Industry standard 19mm T track to accept optional feather boards and home made jigs
- Optimised dust port draws dust directly from inside the fence
View demonstration video.
This is an extremely well designed and engineered router table fence for woodworkers making their own bespoke router tables. The main body of the fence is manufactured from a large, single section of hardened aluminium extrusion, measuring 700mm in length and 95mm in height with a depth of 100mm. The top face of the fence has a horizontal 19mm T slot to accept the brackets that hold a vertical section of 19mm T Track, into which optional feather boards and home made jigs can be fitted. There is a full length self adhesive scale with metric increments which reads from both left and right from the centre of the fence.
The two sub fences are made from a special phenolic which is extremely hard wearing and offers minimal levels of friction to ensure a smooth passage against the workpiece. The sub fences when fully extended leave an opening of 100mm to allow for the use of large diameter router bits, such as raised field panel and door bits. Mounted to the rear of the main fence are two brackets that feature micro adjustment controls. These brackets have 19mm T sliders that slide into the two lengths of 400mm long T Track that are flush mounted into a router table top. By turning the brass dial on the brackets you can finely adjust the back and forth movement of the fence. At the out feed end of the main fence is a 50mm dust port which when coupled with an extractor will draw dust directly from inside the fence.
This is an excellent premium router table fence that has been well thought through and comes complete with all of the fixtures and fittings ready for use. ©
- Product CodeR5097
- Fence MaterialExtruded aluminium
- Sub-Fence MaterialSolid phenolic
- Overall Height95mm
- Sub-Fence Height95mm
- LengthAdjustable from 700mm to 800mm
- Fence OpeningAdjustable from 15mm to 100mm
- T Track MaterialExtruded aluminium
- T Track Width19mm
- Dust Port Diameter50mm
- Table Top T Track Length400mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.