Router Table Insert Plate
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Measures 298 x 235mm, designed for Rutlands® and homemade router table tops
- Can be drilled to accept any routers with a maximum router base diameter of 200mm
- 10mm thick anodised aluminium construction ensures the plate will not sag or bend
- Fine-thread adjustment screws allow you to level the plate perfectly flush with the table
- Insert rings of 90, 50 or 35mm opening diameter will accommodate all sizes of router bit
This router table insert plate is made from 10mm anodized aluminium and is extremely strong, perfectly flat and features an abrasion resistant finish. The plate is compatible with all plunge routers with a maximum base diameter of 200mm. An 90mm aperture accommodates large router bits, whilst the two polycarbonate click-fit insert rings of 50mm and 35mm are used with smaller diameter bits. To mount a router, you use the router's sub-base as a template to drill the plate, having positioned the set-up ring and centering pin to ensure your router is centrally mounted. A series of fine-thread adjustment screws allow you to level the plate perfectly flush with the table. The insert plate is supplied with a top mounted guide pin, featuring a free-spinning plastic barrel to enables free hand and pattern shape routing. The plate measures 298mm x 235mm and is engineered for the table openings of all of the Rutlands® router tables. ©
- Product CodeR5010
- Insert Plate Size298mm x 235mm
- Insert Plate MaterialAluminium
- Insert Plate Thickness10mm
- Insert Plate Aperture90mm
- Insert Rings50mm, 35mm
- Maximum Router Base Diameter200mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.