Router Table NVR Power Switch
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 28,250 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- If you lose power, your power tool will not restart until manually switched back on
- Built in power socket accepts 230V, 13 amp power tools of up to 2700 watts
- Fully wired with a three-pin plug on a 1.7 metre long cable
- Pre-drilled mounting brackets for securing to a router table stand or workshop wall
- Large, covered buttons protect the unit from moisture, dust and debris
In the event of a power cut the power will remain off and your router will not restart until you press the green 'On' button, giving you peace of mind. This safety aid can also be used for circular saws, lathes, pillar drills and more, accepting 230V, 13 amp power tools of up to 2700W. This switch comes supplied with 1.7m of cable attached to a three pin plug. The unit measures 75mm wide, 110mm high and 100mm deep. ©
- Product CodeR5013
- Dimensions110mm x 75mm x 100mm
- Power Capacity230V, 13 amp power tools of up to 2700 watts
- Cable Length1.7 metres
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.