- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,656 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Variable speed motor allows intricate cuts in wood, plastic and non-ferrous metal
- Twin pivot arm mechanism minimises blade oscillation for true, clean cuts
- Machined aluminium table tilts through 45° for bevel and mitre cuts
- Heavy-duty, cast-iron base provides excellent vibration dampening properties
- Sand, polish and grind using the rotary shaft and 50 piece accessory pack
The scroll saw has a quiet running and powerful motor which will comfortably cope with depth of cut up to 50mm. The heavy duty base is made from cast iron and the table is machined from aluminium and tilts through 45° for bevel and mitre cuts. The table offers excellent workpiece stability measuring 450mm in length by 250mm in width. The motor powers a bellow that blows air directly onto the point of cut to ensure excellent visibility when following a pencil line.
The 35mm diameter dust port, when coupled to an extractor, is positioned to draw dust directly from the cutting line. The 35 watt LED lamp gives excellent visibility and can be twisted and bent for optimum positioning. A major advantage of this scroll saw is the power tool take-off port that accepts the 1500mm rotary shaft. The rotary shaft is driven by the variable speed motor allowing you to drill, sand, polish and grind using the 50 piece accessory pack.
This scroll saw accepts both pinned or plain end blades for effortless, clean cuts. ©
- Product CodeR1607
- Strokes Per Minute550 to 1600
- Depth of Cut0 to 50mm
- Throat Depth400mm
- BladePin or Plain 127mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.