Thread Adaptor 1" x 8tpi Male to 1 1/4" x 8tpi Female
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Adapts threaded woodturning accessories to suit varying lathe spindle threads
- Registration boss ensures that the face of the mating accessory sits true
- Designed for use with chucks, faceplates and woodscrew chucks
- Perfectly balanced to ensure concentricity and a chatter-free finish
- CNC machined from a hardened tool steel for strength and durability
These thread adaptors are precision CNC machined from tool steel to an accuracy of +/-0.01mm to ensure concentricity. They allow for the interchange of threaded woodturning accessories such as chucks, faceplates, woodscrew chucks to suit varying lathe spindle threads. The face of the boss is precision machined to ensure that the face of the mating accessories sits true, resulting in perfectly balanced turning and super-fine finishing. This adaptor has a 1" x 8tpi male thread with a 1 1/4" x 8tpi female thread. ©
- Product CodeR2518
- Male1" x 8tpi
- Female1 1/4" x 8tpi
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.