Wall-Mount Fine Filter Dust Collector with 3m Hose
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 28,250 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Save valuable workshop floor space and make emptying bags quicker and easier
- High performance, brushless induction motor runs quietly in the background
- Pleated canister filters to 1 micron, minimising harmful dust in the workshop
- Huge 750 m3/h flow rate removes dust at the source
- Strong steel impellor tackles large chippings and coarse wood dust
The 750W induction motor produces a low level of noise at 87 dB, similar to that of a woodturning lathe, whilst generating an impressive air flow of 750 m3/h using the pleated cannister filter. This airflow is a measurement of average air flow rather than a peak air flow, that other manufacturers may detail. The 100mm inlet diameter combined with the airflow is more than sufficient to handle the majority of waste produced in the workshop by sanders, circular saws, bandsaws, spindle moulders, router tables, planers and woodturning lathes. The main body of the dust collector is made from heavy gauge sheet steel and all of the welds are smoothly finished to prevent sharp edges. The impellor is made from steel to handle large chippings in addition to coarse and fine dust.
The NVR switch is conveniently positioned on the front face of the motor for quick and easy access if you need to switch the motor off in the event of a hose blockage. The wall mount bracket should be located a minimum of 1.6m from the workshop floor to allow for the collection bag to hang free.
This model is supplied with a 3 metre premium polyurethane clear dust hose (Part No R8500) , pleated filter canister with crank handle, clear collection bag, wall mount bracket, dust hose clip and a fleece collection bag (if you wish to use without the pleated canister). ©
- Product CodeR8582
- Dimensions1586mm x 450mm x455mm
- Filtration Level100% > 1 Micron
- Air Flow750m3/h
- Sound Level87 dB
- Bag Capacity80 Litre
- Hose 102mm x 3m
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.