Woodturning Lathe Extension Bed - R3
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Extends the R2106 lathe bed length to 1120mm between centres
- Precision CNC machined faces ensure perfect alignment to the existing bed
- Machined from a solid grey iron casting to dampen and absorb vibration
- Epoxy powder coated to withstand the rigors of workshop use
- Two rubber feet absorb vibration for smooth, controlled turning
Designed specifically to fit the R2106 woodturning lathe, this extension will increase the spindle turning capacity of the lathe to 1120mm. Manufactured from cast iron the face and ends of the extension are precision CNC machined to ensure prefect alignment with the existing lathe bed. Simply join the two sections with the suppled allen head bolts. Once positioned the tailstock will slide up and down the bed ensuring perfect headstock and tailstock alignment. Two heavy duty rubber feet absorb and minimise vibration. Set up takes no more than a couple of minutes.©
- Product CodeR2110
- R2106 Lathe Distance Between Centres with Bed Extension1120mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.