Aluminium Drill Guide
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Drill accurate holes anywhere and at any angle between +/- 60°
- No-mar, non slip base protects the workpiece whilst staying put
- Steel linear bearings glide smoothly back and forth with zero play
- V groove design allows the drilling of round stock
- Takes larger diameter drill bits, such as sawtooth and forstner bits, up to 65mm
A knurled brass knob locks the depth stop in position for drilling repetitive and precise depths, with a maximum travel of 240mm. The three jaw, 10mm geared chuck rotates on two sealed for life roller bearings to protect from dust ingress and features a 1/4" hex drive shaft for use with mains and cordless power drills. The cast aluminium base has a precision machined underside which is fitted with a no-mar polymer pad to prevent the surface of the workpiece from damage and to ensure a high friction, non slip base. The base has a large footprint of 170mm x 150mm to guarantee a stable, perfectly flat platform and features 4 mounting holes and a V notch for drilling round stock. The base has a wide aperture to accept drill bits up to 65mm, making the guide ideal for use with large diameter drill bits such as saw tooth and forstner bits.
Quadrants on each side of the base allow for the drilling angle to be accurately and securely set between +/-60° by rotating the two hand grips, and can be locked off at 90° for drilling perfectly perpendicular holes. The two main guide rods can be positioned to sit 25mm below the level of the base to allow for self-centering drilling when fitting a mortice lock into a door.
This is an exceptional well made drill guide with zero play, that will allow for the drilling of precise holes, at precise angles and to precise depths. ©
- Product CodeR4131
- Chuck Capacity1.5mm to 10mm
- Drilling Angles0
- Drill Chuck Travel240mm
- Distance Between Bars80mm
- Chuck Tip to Base Underside265mm
- Aperture100mm x 65mm
- Dimensions340mm x 170mm x 150mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Pillar drill precision
Produces accurate holes anywhere and at any angle between +/- 60°.