- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,089 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Drill accurate holes anywhere and at any angle between +/- 45°
- Adjustable depth stop ensures consistent drilling depths
- Anchoring pins hold the guide securely on flat surfaces and centre the tool for drilling
- V groove design allows the drilling of round stock
- Takes larger diameter drill bits, such as sawtooth and forstner bits, up to 60mm
As all the main components are manufactured from ABS the unit is durable and hardwearing as well as being very stable during use. The head slides up and down on two steel bars and features a depth stop for repetitive boring. The base has anchor pins which can be used to stop the guide sliding on your workpiece during use. It also features a V groove for drilling round stock to stop it from rolling away from the bit.
The guide contains a 10mm capacity chuck and is supplied with a chuck key, the chuck is smooth to operate and provides a secure hold. The base aperture will accept drill bits and hole cutters up to 60mm in diameter. It will allow you to drill highly accurate holes at varying depths and angles without the need for a drill press. ©
- Product CodeR4135
- Chuck Capacity1.5mm to 10mm
- Drilling Angles0 to 45°
- Drill Chuck Travel150mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Pillar drill precision
Produces accurate holes anywhere and at any angle between +/- 45°.