Aluminium Sash Clamps with Feet - 1200mm - Pack of 4
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Class leading clamping force of 8000N, for rock solid work holding
- Extruded aluminium U-section is resistant to bowing and twisting
- Cast iron jaws are tapered for parallel, non-slip clamping under pressure
- Extra wide feet ensure stable, free standing clamping during glue ups
- Incredibly light, easily repositioned and carried with just one hand
The clamps are fully adjustable as the tail can be locked off in 25mm increments and the lead screw has a travel of 45mm. The smooth running rolled acme threaded bar provides easy and rapid movement of the clamp head and is wound by a crank handle to maximise the force exerted. The feet elevate the clamp adequately so that the handle can be wound without obstruction. These clamps have a large clamping capacity of 1200mm and because of the aluminium construction an additional benefit is that the bar will not mar the surface of your workpiece. Weighing only 1.38kgs they still exert an impressive 8000N of clamping force. Supplied in packs of 4. A welcome improvement on our traditional aluminium sash clamps. ©
- Product CodeR3011X4
- Clamping Force8000N
- Clamping Capacity1200mm
- Bar Size35mm x 20mm
- Overall Length1450mm
- Foot Width55mm
- Jaw Dimensions50x45mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Class leading clamping force
Exerts up to 8000N of clamping force, to deliver best in class workholding.