Anvil - 1.5kg
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Precision machined, grey iron casting ensures excellent impact resistance
- Large, flat working surface for metal forming, riveting and general metal work
- Long, tapering horn provides varying radii when bending stock
- Features four holes on the base for permanent fixing to your workbench
- Epoxy powder coated finish for wear and corrosion resistance
The size of the anvil should be proportional to the work and the hammer used to perform that work. This small 1.5kg anvil is perfect for smaller applications such as jewellery or watch making. The anvil has been epoxy powder coated to ensure they are hard wearing and resistant to corrosion, the paint will not chip or scratch. There are four holes on the base of the anvil which allows permanent fixing to your workbench.
This anvil is cast and machined by the world's leading and largest anvil manufacturer, who have been established since 1950. The traditional shaped anvil will be at home in any woodworking or metalworking workshop. ©
- Product CodeR3170
- Working Surface50mm x 80mm
- Horn Length60mm
- Base Size50mm x 105mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.