- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 26,998 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Ultra quiet, high torque induction motor minimises stalling
- Precision machined, cast aluminium wheels are balanced for concentricity
- Low-friction ball bearing guides prevent blade twisting and deflection
- Smooth rack and pinion height adjustment, up to 90mm in depth
- Cast table tilts through 45°, supplied with mitre gauge and rip fence
The cast table is precision machined and can be tilted through 45° for bevel, mitre and compound mitre sawing when using the mitre gauge. The rip fence locks at both the front and rear of the table, using one lever and when set the fence remains locked in position, even when under heavy load. Both upper and lower doors are fitted with a micro-switches to prevent the bandsaw from running if either door is opened. A large removable drawer at the bottom of the frame captures any left over dust that has not been removed via the dust ports. If the blade ever runs out of true a series of adjustment screws allow for fast and simple re tracking.
The bandsaw is powered by a 300W induction motor, which has high torque to minimise stalling under load and is extremely quiet in operation. This is a high build quality bandsaw that is accurate and easy to use and comes with mitre gauge, LED work light, no volt release switch and general purpose blade. ©
- Product CodeR1600
- Dimensions800mm x 530mm x 480mm
- Throat Depth228mm
- Table Angle0 to 45°
- Table Size300mm x 300mm
- Depth of Cut90mm
- Blade Lengths1575mm
- Blade Widths3mm to 10mm
- Dust Port Diameter53mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Two precision machined, cast aluminium band wheels are finely balanced for concentricity and smooth operation.