Bevel Edge Chisel - Set of 6
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Chrome vanadium steel will withstand the demands of chopping
- Hardened and tempered for a durable, long-lasting edge
- Narrow, tapered side bevels allow working into angled corners and tight recesses
- Finely polished to minimise friction during delicate cuts
- Strong, contoured hornbeam handles for superior grip and comfort
The handles are made from slow growing hornbeam selected for its straight grain and strength and two steel hoops prevent the handle splitting or spreading when struck with a mallet. The handles have flats on the top and bottom for better grip and comfort.
This 6 piece set is beautifully presented in a fitted, solid beech box and comprises of 6mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm and 25 mm bevel edge chisels, with each chisel having its own location to prevent movement of the chisels. The chisels range in overall length from 250mm to 300mm. These premium bevel edge chisels are built to withstand hard use when chopping out mortice lock and hinges, yet are extremely well balanced for fine work in the workshop when cutting dovetails & cleaning delicate joints. ©
- Product CodeR1440
- Overall Length250mm to 300mm
- Blade Length98mm
- Blade Widths6mm, 10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm, 25 mm
- Blade SteelChrome Vanadium
- Blade HardnessRc61
- Handle Length132mm
- Handle MaterialHornbeam
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.
Chrome vanadium steel blades
Hardened to Rc61 for superior edge holding, withstanding the demands of chopping.