Blade for No 4 and No 5 Planes
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,089 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Specifically designed for R1705 No 4 Smoothing Plane and R1706 No 5 Jack Plane
- Precision ground from high carbon steel to a keen edge
- T10 steel construction ensures high strength and wear resistance
- Hardened and tempered to RC60-64 for maximum edge retention
- Ready to use, requiring minimal tune-up and honing
Replacement blade for No 4 and No 5 Planes. Constructed from T10 high carbon steel which can take a keen edge, hardened to RC60-64 for maximum edge retention. ©
- Product CodeR1759
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £6. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.