Blade for R2044 K10 Detail Tool - Diamond
- Shop with confidence with our 3 Year Warranty
- Rated excellent by Trustpilot based on 27,692 reviews
- Over 2.5 million Rutlands® premium woodworking tools sold worldwide
- 3 Year Warranty
- Double ended diamond profile, excellent for adding narrow beads and coves
- K10 carbide blades are extremely hardwearing, retaining their edge for longer
- Leaves an incredibly smooth surface that requires minimal sanding
- As the blade wears, simply rotate it around to an unused, fresh edge
- Blades are bevelled to prevent clogging in wet or resinous woods
The 11mm x 25mm diamond blade is manufactured from K10 Carbide, which is extremely hardwearing, retaining its edge for longer even when working with hard and exotic woods. The blades are bevelled and will not clog in wet or resinous woods, ensuring a smooth and consistent finish to the workpiece. When the blade shows signs of wear simply rotate it around to an unused section to create a fresh edge. ©
- Product CodeR2048
- Size11mm x 25mm
UK orders placed before 4pm will be delivered the next working day with shipping costing £7. Visit our Shipping page.
Outside of UK Shipping
We ship worldwide to over 200 countries. The total amount you pay includes all applicable customs duties & taxes. We guarantee no additional charges on delivery. Shipping cost and delivery time shown at checkout. Visit our Shipping page.
Click & Collect
Simply select Pick up on the checkout, and we will email you when you order is ready for collection at our distribution centre in Bakewell. Visit our Click & Collect page.
We accept all major credit cards and mobile payment methods. Visit our Payment page.
We will happily accept returns within 30 days. For more information about returns, visit our Returns page.